Friday, June 16, 2006

Banging While I'm in Bed

One of the good things about being single and having summers off is that I can keep whatever schedule I damn well please, which right now means staying up until 2 a.m. doing nothing in particular. Staying up that late should mean that I sleep in until 10 a.m. as well, but unfortunately my neighbors decided to get a new roof and forgot to check with me about scheduling this procedure. Workmen arrive at 7 a.m. and start banging away with hammers while I'm still trying to sleep. I was out of town for over two weeks; any decent neighbor would have gotten their noisy new roof while I was away and had everything back to quiet normalcy before I returned.

1 Comments:

Blogger Saviour Onassis said...

You should start some "banging" of your own, at say, around 2 am... That would show those stupid neighbors!

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home