Monday, August 07, 2006

Favorite Fluff Daughter

I have a finicky, fluffy, black and white, high-maintenance cat, Dinah, who likes a lot of company and who likes to licks the gravy off canned cat food but rarely eats the meat. And I have a very nice neighbor who comes to my house when I go away, feeds Dinah, turns on my stereo, then hangs out for a while and plays with her. And I have refrigerator magnet poetry, with which he composes messages to me about said cat. Here's one of my favorites:

favorite fluff daughter
always be happy
little rock symphony played
singing like ships through trips
she licked meat
and cherished friend
our never shave whiskers

3 Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

That's very sweet. You should check though, it may be Dinah pushing the magnets around.

5:49 AM  
Blogger bluestocking said...

I should be so lucky as to have a cat that writes poetry.

8:02 AM  
Blogger Saviour Onassis said...

I once had a cat who was a total pothead. He was always lying around, stoned. He never did much of anything except eat. Stupid stoner kitty...

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home