Wednesday, September 27, 2006

No Neighbors Make Good Neighbors

I am pretty sure I stole that title from Dale, though I can't find the specific post where he says that.

Monday my next-door neighbor, who always listens to country music, which I generally loathe, turned her radio up REALLY LOUD, set a ladder against her house, climbed up to her roof, lay down on it, and started yelling at the guy across the street about how cool it was to be up there.

Sometimes I really hate living within a mile of anyone else.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You should have climbed on the roof and started yelling in the other direction about this idiot who had climbed up on the roof...

11:44 AM  
Blogger SlayGirl said...

That's why I live way in the boonies. I can still see my neighbors houses but any music has to be extremely loud to reach me, which I usually combat by closing the door and turning on my own music.

12:13 AM  
Blogger Dale said...

I think it's your very own B.D. You may be affirming something you could hear me saying though.

I like JJ's idea.

7:47 PM  
Blogger Saviour Onassis said...

That's so weird.... Especially since you don't live in Hickville anymore... Do you?

I feel bad for anyone living next to Jessica Simpson... Next time she does that, just play something equally annoying to roof-bathing trash. Yaz?

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home