Friday, August 25, 2006

If Dale Tells You to Watch a Movie, Do It

My most recent post on G2S was about watching a movie Dale recommended.... And now I'm writing here about watching a movie Dale recommended.

I just saw Kathy Griffin's stand-up dvd Allegedly, all because Dale recommended it for the way she rags on Gwyneth (and a whole bunch of other people too). I freakin' loved it! I realize this is kind of second-hand--it's not like I can claim to have "discovered" this movie on my own--but if you like really witty, incisive observations and smack-downs of snotty celebrities delivered by a smart "D-list" celebrity who is only a little bit bitter that she's not the revered diva she deserves to be, then you will thoroughly enjoy the 85 minutes it takes to watch this dvd.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

Did you find the Easter Egg BD? On the menu where that picture of Kathy is changing, go over and highlight it.

1:44 PM  
Blogger bluestocking said...

Shit! I did not find the easter egg and I already sent the dvd back to Netflix. What was in the egg?

1:57 PM  
Blogger Dale said...

It was a funny story about Jillian Barberie and Marilyn Manson's guitar player. It's only a couple of minutes long. I checked YouTube for it but can't find it. Email me if you'd like and I'll tell you more.

I believe that Kathy's up for an Emmy award for her D List series which is also quite funny.

6:55 PM  
Blogger mellowlee said...

Dale certainly does have great taste in music and movies. I want to rent this one myself now :)

3:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home