Monday, August 21, 2006

Bowie: "Life on Mars," or E Costello: "Veronica"

Couldn't decide on the best title....

Anyway, the important thing is that SEASON II OF VERONICA MARS IS RELEASED ON DVD TOMORROW! How fervently, how feverishly, how anxiously I have been waiting for the day to arrive! I will be at Best Buy bright and early (well, right after another trip to the physical therapist, because although my hip was all better before I went to Utah, sitting on the plane fucked it back up) to pick up my very own copy.... and then I'll be heading home to sit on my loveseat, work on my knitting (yes, I'm getting ready to blog about that) and watch as many episodes in a row as I can stand before my eyes fall out.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

Bowie.

Your hip? Knit a new ball and socket joint.

5:24 PM  
Blogger mellowlee said...

I haven't seen Veronica Mars, so I am going to google it. I love to watch an entire season of a show at once. I have Dead Like Me Seasons One and Two. Devon and I watched both sets in a row one evening. We felt like our eyes were, as you described, ready to fall out :) It was worth it! I hope you enjoy your dvds once you get them home. I'm sorry to hear your hip is acting up. That really sucks!!

5:41 PM  
Blogger bluestocking said...

I'll see what I can do with those long needles of mine, Dale.

Mellowlee--I loved "Dead Like Me" but Veronica Mars is even better! You will love it--trust me!

8:20 PM  
Blogger Reese said...

Hey bored dominatrix,

You should pick that up at WalMart, but maybe this time try not to get into any fights in the line-up.

hardy har ;-)

5:38 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

I do prefer veronica mars to dead like me, me too.
That teen is sooooo nosy.
Do you know when the third season gonna start?

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home