Saturday, January 27, 2007

Random Fact about Me #7

I hate, hate, hate, hate, HATE, with the fiery burning of a thousand angry suns, the dreadful, wretched task of mowing my lawn.

However, I sort of don't mind shoveling snow off my driveway and sidewalk. I'm not saying I LOVE it, mind you, so don't come along and think you're being all clever when you volunteer to let me shovel yours. But I sort of enjoy seeing how the snow behaves when you push it along.... I've lived with substantial snowfall for well over a decade, but I still find it a fascinating substance.

Driving in it, however, is another matter entirely. I once lived in a place city that just didn't own enough snowplows or hire enough drivers for the ones they had. That really sucked.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

I feel that way about moving. Ugh. Oh, to have so much money that you could pay to have your lawn hand-trimmed with diamond toenail clippers and I could leave everything and just buy new stuff every time I moved.

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home